quinta-feira, 6 de março de 2014

Carta à mãe

para os meus irmãos, Fernanda e Eduardo Thomé

Mother, I have a story to tell:.
I have been miserable
with or
without you

There was a misunderstanding
between God and Science
-I guess this trouble was when I
was born-

God trade the fate of names
it was no mistake
but more like a secret of change

Change of time and journeys
not here but within
the Universe

God changed the esthetics
of the glimpses and epiphanies
we all were suppose to have
while looking through
our mother-own-flesh&blood

No
Not this time,
not here

We were born in the age of
wombless humans
such you
you see
no woman

That's all I can know
yet me was left the wonder
of the key and a thousand more
in only seven tears

You see mother,
I've been always like a witch

So there is me

I was given no poison
but only an open soul

Science whispered:
the tiniest witchcrafts
baking cakes
with the soul
of the opening of the eyes

That's why your eyes are made of things
and mine of times and memories

You accuse me of tic-tacing
in front of your doors
for years, oh! so many years

The tic tac you hear is what we call:
To have a heart mother
I have no power over it
neither do you

-My heart pounds like a voodoo drum-

My Dad taught me how giant is the Universe
and the Universe is what I call love

not bigger, not smaller
just
Universe
-






Curiosity is the passion
and the invisible
to me real, the real deal
my friends in the front of the war

It's so obvious now
the violence
born between us
way before your bones
way into my spirit

When I say universe
i do mean it
and I said so many times

and this is the key I can't figure it out,

while bleeding when I decide to come in into our story
I wonder, I deeply wonder [!!!]

Have you ever seen the universe?



[Parque Julieta, Novembro de 2013]




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário