quarta-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2012

Growth

para Matheus Carrera Massabki

Hey Kid, grab me a beer will ya?
Put on some tracks on the radio and
take off your clothes...
Kid, the world is crap, no need
for tears, crying is over rated
That´s why I fake it every night.
Kid I think I am no longer a girl
I think the universe wants me to know
I´ve been a woman for quite a while...
Hey Kid, you have a misunderstood smille
that I olnly found out why today...
Your life is only beggining and your soul
is trying to let me know that
I need to move on...
Go on Kid, embrace the streets, go on leaving
those pretty girls, skinny, white, crazy girls
They won´t do you any harm, I promisse Kid
They will ask you for a night, maybe stay
for 2 and 3, ýou might remenber me, but
you should see my soul moving away.
I will be standing on the door saying:
I´ve seen it all before...
I might even be on a swing chair
writing down the movements of your legs...
I will miss you Kid
When I get back you will be already
a man...



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário