domingo, 2 de junho de 2013

Candy



"His heart pounds like a voodoo drum"

Thy was true, me full of madness, distorted darkness
He picked me up out of the pissing floor and hold my hand

He said:
It makes me feel alive to be with someone that feels such deep emotions about everything

and I cried silently with blush and shame

I wrote and I wrote, I guess I never stopped to listen that my beloved was my true poet. He saw a gardens full of green, my body full of dreams. I could see his soul melting under every raging rain.

I choke,when the memory arrives, us running away from my mother's house together, that day my love, you saved my life.

There is no going back, with us it's always a very thin line

Thy is true, my shaking lips knows only to remember you

https://soundcloud.com/marcelathome/candy


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário