quarta-feira, 22 de maio de 2013

UnderVelvet

Sometimes I believe
that red lipstick
is the only power
of God that is able
to save me

The black clouds
are missing
my rotting body
during the day

They refuse me

They are begging me
to come back downtown
So they can properly
Spit on me

Obscure:
In cold weathers
such as this
I wish just the same

I tried to stop them

Cars crashing
        becoming

red flame and fresh gasoline

Sexual Secrets
in sick societies
are all the tales
written
in the bible

I bet that's why
depressed women
turn into nuns

Nobody told them
it's ok to be a frigid
During my sleep
they convince me
that Jesus is better
than a good old spanking

The cross is the mind
Sobriety doesn't
kiss and tell

Clean minds
make me forget
when I wasn't
a virgin at last

Shots in the dark
reminds me only
that I truly loved
my pink crayons


It was thick enough
to make me bleed


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário